For your comfort and enjoyment, the Inn offers an array of excellent amenities:
- Our Inn is on the premises of Gauthier Vineyard. Wine and cheeses are made available for our week-end guests from 4 until 5 PM as well as certificates for complimentary wine tastings at the winery.
- Every Friday and Saturday the winery offers superb wood fired pizzas.
- On the second and fourth Sundays of each month, the winery offers fresh Rappahannock oysters, fried, roasted or raw. On alternate Sundays, the winery offers a variety of chicken wings, “Hawg” wings and and finger food. Cheese, charcuterie and crackers are always available for purchase.
Whole house rentals. The kitchen is available for whole house renters. You can also arrange, at your expense, for world class catering to be provided by our culinary strategic partner, Custom Culinary Connections (www.ccc2go.com) owned and operated by Virginia’s Chef of the Year for 2020. With sufficient advanced notice, whole house renters can also schedule catered wine pairing dinners for up to ten at the Inn.
- If you are looking for a setting for a large event (wedding, anniversary party, retirement party), the Gauthier Vineyard Event Center is located on the farm between the winery and the Inn.
- The Event Center can accommodate up to 150 guests. You can manage your event from the Inn. Custom Culinary Connections is our approved caterer for events held on our properties.
- During the week, the Inn and the wine tasting room are available for executive off-sites with world-class catering provided by Custom Culinary Connections.
- If you are inclined to equestrian activities, we can arrange horse riding lessons at our equestrian center. If you prefer to bring you own horse, we will do our best to accommodate your ride in our heated and air-conditioned barn. The inside riding arena makes your riding experience weatherproof.
- There are limited kennel accommodations for your “Best friend” in our equestrian center. If you plan ahead, we will attempt to meet your needs. Pets are not permitted in the Inn overnight.
- The farm features safe, beautiful and heavily shaded walking trails through the forest. Remember to look down. There was probably a horse or two preceding you on the trail.
- Our media library is open around the clock, providing you with access to thousands of DVDs and hundreds of fascinating books.